Guests are one of the most important parts of anyone’s social life. We have our friends and family come over from different parts of country and all we need to do is give them a better and warm welcome. The place we set for them to live in is also very necessary to be arranged properly.
In bigger homes, we have the guest bedroom but sometimes we also have to give up our own rooms for the comfort of the guests. So here are some of the tips that you need to keep in mind while setting up a room for the guest.
- Cleaning up the room before the guests arrive such that there are no cobwebs, bread crumbs, or any other paper, tissue etc. left lying around.
- The another step is that if you have a TV in the room, check the batteries for remote, bulbs for the bedside laps would be better checked.
- All the above things need to be done at least one day prior guests arrive. The next thing that you need to do is spread bed linens and change covers for the pillows. This needs to be done at least 2-3 hours before the guests arrive. The reason in doing so is that it will give our room a very neat look at the time guests arrive.
- One another thing to be done at the last moments is to fill a vase or some pitcher with beautiful fresh cut flowers. If your guest has some sort of allergy then you can use the flowers that do not contribute to any allergy.
- The next thing is that you should put some hangers and hooks free from all your stuff so that when the guests come over they can hang their coats and clothes over there. In case you have separate guest room then make sure the closet is empty for them.
- Some people like to have morning cup of coffee even before getting out of bed so keep different types of coffee and tea bags etc. with milk powder with a cup, glass, spoon and some napkins so that they may have the morning tea or coffee as per their taste.
- When setting up the bathroom don’ forget to put up a new soap, sample size shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste and in case they have forgotten their toiletries a toothbrush unopened so that if they need one, they can take it from there.
These all things will make up the best place for your guests to live in and enjoy their stay at your place with ease and comfort.